STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM
LIST OF THE FUNDED PROJECTS INCLUDED INTO THE COMPLEX PROGRAM OF PRESIDIUM OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES "ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION OF THE BIOSPHERE"
Coordinators: academician N.L. Dobretsov, academician G.A. Zavarzin
Vice-Head of coordinators: Corresponding Member of RAS A.Yu.Rozanov
Directions of research within the frames of the Sub-program I:
1. Abiogenic synthesis and chemical evolution of a substance during the pre-geological stages of formation of Earth;
2. Matrix-free synthesis of organic substances in biomineral systems, biominerals, biomineralogy;
3. RNA world;
4. Archaean- Proterozoic biological systems;
5. Co-evolution of abiotic and biotic events;
6. Ecosystemic-biocenotic organization and evolution;
7. Genetic mechanisms of biological evolution and correlation of biogeological events;
8. Mechanisms of antropogenesis and settling of humans.