Registration to 10th anniversary International Multiconference “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure\Systems Biology” – BGRS\SB-2016 continues!
The Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) will organize this meeting 29 August – 2 September 2016 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Since 1998 the conference of BGRSSB series are held every two years. In 2014, Multiconference BGRS\SB-2014 was attended by 483 researchers and students from 27 countries. More than 300 reports were presented (materials are available at: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2016/archive/)
Multiconference BGRS\SB-2016 will include the following research sections and meetings:
- Section “Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics”
- Symposium “Proteomics”
- Section “Systems biology”
- Section “Evolutionary bioinformatics”
- Section “Computational pharmacology”
- Section “Bioinformatics and systems biology of cell death”
- Symposium “Neuroinformatics”
- Section “Bioinformatics and molecular biology synergism in DNA damage response studies”
- Section “Paleogenetics”
- Section “Systems biology of aging”
- Symposium “Human genetics”
- Section “Animal genetics”
- Section “Bioinformatics and systems biology of plants”
- Symposium “Mathematical modeling and high performance computing in bioinformatics, biomedicine and biotechnology”
Series of collateral events in the frames of the multiconference:
- Open Russian-German workshop on bioinformatics network “Systems computational biology”.
- Young Scientists School “Systems Biology and Bioinformatics”, SBB-2016: 22-25 August 2016.http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2016/young-scientists-school-3/?lang=en
- Sino-Russian Symposium on systems and computational biology with Chinese universities (BRICS countries).
- The seminar “Systems biology programmed cell death”.
- Pre-conference tour to Altai mountains: August 25-28, 2016:http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2016/tour-altai/
- Social Events (Novosibirsk sightseeing tour).
The conference participants have opportunity to publish full-text papers in special issues of international science journals (BioMed Central series, see details at conference website)
The conference language is English
Registration details: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2016/?lang=en
Important dates: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2016/english-important-dates/?lang=en
BGRS\SB-2016 Program Committee
Our contacts: email@example.com,
BGRS\SB-2016 website: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2016/?lang=en
ICG SB RAS website: www.bionet.nsc.ru